A hearty, feel good dish that you’ll be amazed with! Portions per serving on the Good Habits Plan – 3 protein – 1.5 vegetables – Optional calories as per Crème Fraiche – 2 carbohydrates
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 240 g Mushrooms Sliced Thinly
- 1 teaspoon French Mastard
- 300 ml Reduced Fat Creme Fraiche
- 480 g Sirloin/Rump Steak Cut Into Strips
- Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- 180 g Cooked Basmati Brown Rice
- Spray a large, non-stick pan with oil. Add the onion and cook for about five minutes until lightly coloured and softened.
- Add the mushrooms and mustard to the pan and fry, stirring occasionally, for a further 4-5 minutes, or until lightly coloured.
- Add the beef to the pan and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender
- Add the crème fraiche and season to taste. Heat, stirring all the time until hot.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
- Serve with 180g cooked brown basmati rice per person.