This one pot meal is so quick to make and a great way to get three of your 5 a day veggies! Make double and freeze a batch for later. Portions per serving on the Good Habits Plan 3 Vegetables
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 level leaspoon Root Ginger finely diced
- 2 level tablespoons curry powder (or more if you like it really hot!)
- 450 g butternut squash peeled, deseeded and chopped
- 1 portion cauliflower broken into florets
- 1 medium courgette, sliced
- 1 800g canned tomatoes chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube made up with 450 ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander roughly chopped
- salt and freshly ground
- Mist a large saucepan with spray cooking oil. Sauté onion, garlic and ginger until softened, but not browned, for 3 – 4 minutes.
- Add curry powder and stir well and then add the vegetables, canned tomatoes, stock and most of the coriander. Heat until boiling and then allow to simmer with the pot covered for about 35 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Check the seasoning, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve garnished with coriander.